2023 SPEEDWAY TENTATIVE SCHEDULE:
Saturday June 3rd - OPENING NIGHT! - 2023 AMA National Series Qualifier
*** Saturday June 10th - 7th Annual Connor Penhall Memorial Cup
Wednesday June 14th - Speedway
Wednesday June 21st - Speedway
Saturday July 1st - Speedway & Legends and Heroes Night
Wednesday July 12th - Bruce Flanders Ugly Hawaiian Shirt Night
(wear your ugliest Hawaiian shirt for your chance to win prizes in the famous contest)
Saturday July 29th - Speedway and Harley Night
(street legal Harleys and hooligans racing on the dirt oval!)
*** Saturday Aug 5th - AMA National Series Round 2
Wednesday Aug 16th - Jr Kurtz Memorial Cup
*** Saturday Aug 26th - 46th Annual AMA California State Championship
(Dates are tentative and subject to change)
(subject to change)
Since the inception of Speedway Motorcycle Racing @ The Grand Arena, in the beautiful Industry Hills Expo Center back in 2003, The Expo Staff has seen some great promoters reviving the fun of flat track motorcycle racing - a great sport for the family to watch on Wednesday evenings. Tens of thousands of fans have entered our gates throughout the years to see racers from ages 4 on up to the professional Division 1 racers.
Every week spectators are anxiously awaiting to see their favorite racers compete for trophies and cash prizes - and of course - CRASHES!
These 500cc motorcycles racing with No BRAKES, dirt flying and the smell of the fuel. It's an exciting sport to watch!
2023 TICKET PRICING
Juniors (11-17): $15
Seniors (65 and up): $15
Military w / id: $15
10 and under: FREE!
*** Special Events - All General Admission: $25
*** Special Events - 10 and under: FREE
• General: $5
• Special Events: $10
• Motorcycle Parking: Always free!
Offer Good until June 10th
Adults 18 and up - $224
Senior 65 and up / Military with I.D. - $196
Juniors / Youth 11-17 years old - $144 (no parking)
group discounts of 10 or more tickets on same night (save 20%)
• Box Office opens at 5:00 pm
• Gates open at 6:00 pm
• Race start time at 7:30 pm
Tickets Now Available for Purchase
Primary: (949) 274-0836
Secondary: (626) 393-3876
• At the Box Office the Day of Races at 5:00pm
• Season Tickets Available
• Group Discount Available
• Fantastic Speedway Motorcycle racing with no brakes
• Great family entertainment.
• Great food - Reasonable prices
• Our famous Tiki and Dirt Bars
The Grand Arena's hilltop location provides for dramatic views of the entire surrounding valley and is a covered arena with seating capacity for over 5,000 seated spectators.
Industry Hills Expo Center
16200 Temple Ave
City of Industry, CA 91744
Located between four major airports - LAX, Ontario, Long Beach & John Wayne
• Easily accessible by four major interstate highways
• 25 minutes East of downtown Los Angeles
• 25 minutes North of Anaheim
• 40 minutes East of Hollywood & Universal Studios
• 45 minutes North of Southern California Beaches
• 45 minutes South of California Mountains
For Hotel Reservations
*Mention "Industry Racing" for Reservation Discount
Photo by: Scott Sheldon
2023 License Renewal
Pay Fee Now!
** To Pay Fees **
Please contact us at (949) 274-0836 or (626) 393-3876 - we can take your payment over the phone between 9am and 5pm. Thank you!
2023 Haddick's Classic Car Entry
2023 Adult Racer Document Package
• Adult License Application
• Adult Release & Waiver
2023 Minor Racer Document Package
(17 & under)
• Junior License Application
• Minor Release & Waiver (signed by both parents)
2023 Mechanic Document Package
• Mechanic License Application
• Adult Release & Waiver
2023 Media Document Package
• Media Credential Application
• Adult Release & Waiver
• 2023 Sponsor Sheet
• 2023 Sponsor Application
• 2023 150cc Mini Speedway Rules
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
to open these files.
|All racer/mechanic applicants MUST have current AMA license for racers, or membership for mechanics. If Industry license application is being mailed in, you MUST provide a photocopy of valid AMA card for application to be processed. For registration at the race track, you must have valid AMA card or documentation from AMA that you are current. NO Industry licenses will be issued without proof of valid AMA competition membership for racers or membership for mechanics. No exceptions. If needed, visit the AMA membership link here on our website, or we will have applications at the track.|
Rules for "Speedway at the Grand"
#1 Rule- Have Fun, make friends, and create memories!
2023 AMA Competition Rulebook
We are here to provide a safe, fun and fair race tack and venue for all to enjoy, and are proud of what we have built over 15 years, and we thank you for being a part of it.
• Sign up each week to race the following week at the track or contact Kelly @ 949-274-0836 or 626-393-3876. Signup cutoff is the Sunday before race day
• All competitors and mechanics must be current AMA members
• All AMA members can and should download an AMA competition rulebook from our website, or direct from AmericanMotorcyclist.com. It is your advantage and responsibility to be aware of, and have knowledge of the rulebook. Speedway at the Grand follows all AMA rules for every event, unless specifically noted.
• Back gate and sign up opens at 5pm, sign up closes at 6:40 on regular race nights.
• Vehicles will NOT be allowed into pit area to unload after 6:30, and must be out of pit area by 6:40
• MANDATORY riders meeting when called at approx. 6:45
• Please STAY OFF racetrack before races, until pit gate is opened
• NO glass bottles in pit area
• NO open toed shoes in pit area
• Clutch starts / practice starts in pits are not allowed
• Grandstand area including concessions is not open until 6pm, please do not enter
• Please do not start or ride any motorcycle outside of "pit area" at any time.
• Pit gate to back (pit) parking lot will be closed and locked during races, with no in and out entry during the night. If you must exit without re entry, or have an emergency, please see a track official and we will gladly accommodate.
• Please respect the property at all times. Please leave a clean pit area.
• Use the waste oil drum provided for old oil, NOT trashcans, do not leave used tires in pits or trash cans.
• Racing and attending events at Industry is a privilege. Racers are responsible for themselves, along with any and all actions of their families, mechanics and friends, and can be fined, suspended from AMA competition, and / or banned from property, with no refunds for any actions considered dangerous, detrimental, threatening, or in violation of any AMA or Industry rules.
Get sideways and pop wheelies!
Director of racing
Photo by: Scott Sheldon
|The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Mom Shirley ran the pits at Ascot, Costa Mesa and Glen Helen for 28 years. Dad Bob sold parts at the track, pitted for Alan Christian and sponsored Billy Hamill in the early days of his European career; Inman is a respected name in Speedway racing. Continuing the family tradition Kelly’s credentials are just as impeccable.
• 1968 - Started going to Speedway with mom and dad
• 1972 - Gene Woods moves in next door. At 14 he becomes Woods pit man.
• 1982 - First 500cc bike. Practices daily with local racer and friend Greg Hancock at Indian Dunes. Their 35-year-old friendship remains true.
• 1984 – Races Speedway four nights a week and ICE in the off-season.
• 1989 - Seriously injured during Handicap Main event at Ascot ends racing career.
• 1991 – Starts sponsoring riders.
• 1992 – Starts pitting full time. Works with Steve Russell, Scotty Brant, Chris Manchester, Greg Hancock, Kelly Moran, Josh Larsen, Jason Crump, and Tyson Burmeister. Puts ten U.S. National titles under his belt as the mechanic.
• 1993 to 1998 - Races Pro Formula 125 shifter carts
• 1998 - Races Sprint cars at Irwindale Speedway
• 1999 - Races Sprint cars at Perris Auto Speedway
• 1996-1999 – Team Manager X Factory Top Fuel Hydro Drag Boat.
• 1999 – Races "Ultra Wheels" spec trucks
• 2005 -2006 – Industry Speedway co-Promoter at The Grand, City of Industry.
• Co promoted the World Famous Gumball Rally with Billy Hamill
• Currently runs Specialized Powder and Ceramic Coating
Come join us for a whole new experience at America’s premier Speedway facility.
|Email Contact: Kelly@industryhillsspeedway.com|