2022 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE:
June 22 - Opening Night - Speedway is Back!! (Speedway and Sidecars)
June 29 - Military Appreciation Night. (Speedway and Sidecars)
July 6 - Speedway and Sidecars - BSA Owners Club
July 13 - Haddicks Towing Custom Car Show - (Speedway and Sidecars
July 23 - **Saturday - 45th running of the California State Championship (D1 and JRs)
July 27 - SPEEDWAY and SIDECARS! (Legends autograph session postponed)
Aug 3 - Bruce Flanders Ugly Hawaiian Shirt Night (Speedway and Sidecars - SCHEDULE CHANGE!
(We are moving next Weds Aug 3rd event to Sat Aug 6th)
Aug 13 - **Saturday - AMA US National Championship Round 2 (D1 and JRs)
Aug 17 - Jr Kurtz Memorial Cup (Speedway and Sidecars)
Aug 31 - **Connor Penhall Memorial Cup (D1 and JRs)
Sept 7 - Speedway
** = Special priced event
Scheduled dates are tentative and subject to change. Always check for latest or changes
Since the inception of Speedway Motorcycle Racing @ The Grand Arena, in the beautiful Industry Hills Expo Center back in 2003, The Expo Staff has seen some great promoters reviving the fun of flat track motorcycle racing - a great sport for the family to watch on Wednesday evenings. Tens of thousands of fans have entered our gates throughout the years to see racers from ages 4 on up to the professional Division 1 racers.
Every week spectators are anxiously awaiting to see their favorite racers compete for trophies and cash prizes - and of course - CRASHES!
These 500cc motorcycles racing with No BRAKES, dirt flying and the smell of the fuel. It's an exciting sport to watch!
2022 TICKET PRICING
General Admission : $15
Special Event General Admission: 13 years+ = $20
Seniors(55+), Military & Juniors (13 to 17 years): $10
12 & Under with Adult Supervision: ALWAYS FREE!
• General: $5
• Special Events: $10
• Motorcycle Parking: Always free!
Season Passes Available (Includes parking): *a 20% savings!*
• Adults: $192
• Seniors, Youth: $148
• Box Office opens at 5:00 pm
• Gates open at 6:00 pm
• Race start time at 7:30 pm
Tickets Now Available for Purchase
• At the Box Office the Day of Races at 5:00pm
• Season Tickets Available - Call: (626) 393-3876
• Group Discount Available - Call: (626) 393-3876
• Fantastic Speedway Motorcycle racing with no brakes
• Great family entertainment.
• Great food - Reasonable prices
• Our famous Tiki and Dirt Bars
The Grand Arena's hilltop location provides for dramatic views of the entire surrounding valley and is a covered arena with seating capacity for over 5,000 seated spectators.
Industry Hills Expo Center
16200 Temple Ave
City of Industry, CA 91744
Located between four major airports - LAX, Ontario, Long Beach & John Wayne
• Easily accessible by four major interstate highways
• 25 minutes East of downtown Los Angeles
• 25 minutes North of Anaheim
• 40 minutes East of Hollywood & Universal Studios
• 45 minutes North of Southern California Beaches
• 45 minutes South of California Mountains
For Hotel Reservations
*Mention "Industry Racing" for Reservation Discount
Photo by: Scott Sheldon
2022 License Renewal
Pay Fee Now!
** To Pay Fees **
Please contact our office at (626) 393-3876 - we can take your payment over the phone between 9am and 5pm. Thank you!
2022 Haddick's Classic Car Entry
2022 Adult Racer Document Package
• Adult License Application
• Adult Release & Waiver
2022 Minor Racer Document Package
(17 & under)
• Junior License Application
• Minor Release & Waiver (signed by both parents)
2022 Mechanic Document Package
• Mechanic License Application
• Adult Release & Waiver
2022 Media Document Package
• Media Credential Application
• Adult Release & Waiver
• 2022 Sponsor Sheet
• 2022 Sponsor Application
• 2022 150cc Mini Speedway Rules
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
to open these files.
|All racer/mechanic applicants MUST have current AMA license for racers, or membership for mechanics. If Industry license application is being mailed in, you MUST provide a photocopy of valid AMA card for application to be processed. For registration at the race track, you must have valid AMA card or documentation from AMA that you are current. NO Industry licenses will be issued without proof of valid AMA competition membership for racers or membership for mechanics. No exceptions. If needed, visit the AMA membership link here on our website, or we will have applications at the track.|
Rules for "Speedway at the Grand"
#1 Rule- Have Fun, make friends, and create memories!
We are here to provide a safe, fun and fair race tack and venue for all to enjoy, and are proud of what we have built over 15 years, and we thank you for being a part of it.
• Sign up each week to race the following week at the track or contact Kelly @ 626-393-3876. Signup cutoff is the Sunday before race day
• All competitors and mechanics must be current AMA members
• All AMA members can and should download an AMA competition rulebook from our website, or direct from AmericanMotorcyclist.com. It is your advantage and responsibility to be aware of, and have knowledge of the rulebook. Speedway at the Grand follows all AMA rules for every event, unless specifically noted.
• Back gate and sign up opens at 5pm, sign up closes at 6:40 on regular race nights.
• Vehicles will NOT be allowed into pit area to unload after 6:30, and must be out of pit area by 6:40
• MANDATORY riders meeting when called at approx. 6:45
• Please STAY OFF racetrack before races, until pit gate is opened
• NO glass bottles in pit area
• NO open toed shoes in pit area
• Clutch starts / practice starts in pits are not allowed
• Grandstand area including concessions is not open until 6pm, please do not enter
• Please do not start or ride any motorcycle outside of "pit area" at any time.
• Pit gate to back (pit) parking lot will be closed and locked during races, with no in and out entry during the night. If you must exit without re entry, or have an emergency, please see a track official and we will gladly accommodate.
• Please respect the property at all times. Please leave a clean pit area.
• Use the waste oil drum provided for old oil, NOT trashcans, do not leave used tires in pits or trash cans.
• Racing and attending events at Industry is a privilege. Racers are responsible for themselves, along with any and all actions of their families, mechanics and friends, and can be fined, suspended from AMA competition, and / or banned from property, with no refunds for any actions considered dangerous, detrimental, threatening, or in violation of any AMA or Industry rules.
Get sideways and pop wheelies!
Director of racing
Photo by: Scott Sheldon
|The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Mom Shirley ran the pits at Ascot, Costa Mesa and Glen Helen for 28 years. Dad Bob sold parts at the track, pitted for Alan Christian and sponsored Billy Hamill in the early days of his European career; Inman is a respected name in Speedway racing. Continuing the family tradition Kelly’s credentials are just as impeccable.
• 1968 - Started going to Speedway with mom and dad
• 1972 - Gene Woods moves in next door. At 14 he becomes Woods pit man.
• 1982 - First 500cc bike. Practices daily with local racer and friend Greg Hancock at Indian Dunes. Their 35-year-old friendship remains true.
• 1984 – Races Speedway four nights a week and ICE in the off-season.
• 1989 - Seriously injured during Handicap Main event at Ascot ends racing career.
• 1991 – Starts sponsoring riders.
• 1992 – Starts pitting full time. Works with Steve Russell, Scotty Brant, Chris Manchester, Greg Hancock, Kelly Moran, Josh Larsen, Jason Crump, and Tyson Burmeister. Puts ten U.S. National titles under his belt as the mechanic.
• 1993 to 1998 - Races Pro Formula 125 shifter carts
• 1998 - Races Sprint cars at Irwindale Speedway
• 1999 - Races Sprint cars at Perris Auto Speedway
• 1996-1999 – Team Manager X Factory Top Fuel Hydro Drag Boat.
• 1999 – Races "Ultra Wheels" spec trucks
• 2005 -2006 – Industry Speedway co-Promoter at The Grand, City of Industry.
• Co promoted the World Famous Gumball Rally with Billy Hamill
• Currently runs Specialized Powder and Ceramic Coating
Come join us for a whole new experience at America’s premier Speedway facility.
|Email Contact: Kelly@industryhillsspeedway.com|